We’re sorry that you're not happy with your delivery. Follow the following 6 steps for a smooth return management.
1. Please fill in your order number, reason for the return and if there is any other information that we at Segers should know about your delivery.
2. Attach Seger's cover note and mark the items you wish to return.
3. The product should be in the same condition as when you received it. It shall not have been used and packaging and labels should remain on the product. We check all returns as soon as we receive them and let you know if we have any comments. If your item does not meet our requirements, your return may be denied and a SEK 250 handling cost deducted from your return.
4. Should the item be damaged, we ask you to document it and contact us as soon as possible after you receive your delivery.
5. If possible, pack your goods in the same packaging you received them in or equivalent packaging.
6. Submit your package to your agent.